Safely Providing Personalized Care for New and Established Patients in All Locations.
Improving your health while protecting your safety and peace of mind is our top priority.
On-site office visits now include COVID-19 screening protocols, safe distancing guidelines, and CDC recommended sanitation procedures.
- All patients and caretakers must wear a face mask when entering the office.
- All patients and caretakers will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including a non-contact temporal scan for fever above 100.4 degrees, before taking a seat in the socially distanced waiting area or entering the exam room.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients and entrance to the office will be controlled. You may have to wait your turn to enter to allow time for COVID-19 screening and available seating.
- Waiting room chairs will be limited and grouped six feet apart. Bring no more than one caretaker, if needed, to the appointment.
- Staff will be screened every morning for COVID-19 symptoms, including a non-contact temporal scan for fever. Staff will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Sanitation procedures will be performed several times a day. Waiting room chairs and counters will be disinfected. Exam room tables, chairs, and counters will be disinfected following every patient. Computers, phones, door handles/knobs and light switches will be sanitized.
Telemedicine visits are also available
Telemedicine is the practice of medicine using technology to deliver care at a distance.
If you can’t visit the office, one of our board certified allergists is able to see and talk with you using a computer in a safe and secure manner. It is similar to FaceTime with all the necessary security features.
At a telemedicine visit, the allergist can prescribe medication to improve your symptoms. Obviously, procedures to identify allergic triggers and lung function assessment cannot be evaluated at a telemedicine visit and require an on-site visit with the allergist.
If you are experiencing symptoms that could prevent you from entering our office, such as a cough, or have had possible exposure to a potential positive COVID-19 individual, a telemedicine appointment is best for you.
Thank you for your entrusting us with your medical care and your patience.
Frequently Asked Questions about Telemedicine Visits:
Do I have to download anything?
No. The platform is a web-based, meaning if you have access to a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop/computer (with a microphone/camera) then you can use the platform.
Do I need a camera and a microphone?
Yes, if you are using a laptop or desktop computer, please make sure it has a microphone and a camera. Please allow your browser to use your microphone and camera/webcam.
What if I didn’t get an email?
Please call our office if you did not receive your email.
Is there an additional cost for a telemedicine visit?
There is not an additional cost for a telemedicine visit compared to an in-office visit.
Is it secure?
We use a HIPAA compliant video call platform for our telemedicine visits. All appointments are secure.